What is your return policy?
We accept returns for merchandise credit if mailed within 7 calendar days from the date you receive your order. We do not offer refunds to cash, credit or paypal accounts. Returns are available for store credit only.
- Items marked with Final Sale cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Returns must be new, unworn, unwashed and free of smells or pet hair.
- Excessive returns will be charged a restocking fee of $5 per return. Excessive is graded by percentage returned.
- Online returns can be taken into one of our stores or retuned by mail. We are not responsible for return shipping cost.
- If any returns do not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items returned to you. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse or damage.
- Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned. Shoes must be returned in their original box and placed inside an additional, protective shipping box. Damage to the shoe box makes the shoes ineligible for returns. In this case, the shoes will be shipped back to you and you are subject to the return shipping costs.
- Grab bag items are FINAL SALE.